Firefly aluminumEdit

Firefly aluminum, also called firefly flitters, is a coarse type of mixed mesh aluminum used to produce the Firefly  effect.

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.